Automobile Rules from the Secretariat for industry
LCM and CHAS
- National Industrial Record (RIN)
- Manufacturers-Importers Record
- Representative-Importer Record
- Record for Manufacturers of stage-assembled vehicles
- Record for Manufacturers and Importers of Motorbike and Car Spare Parts
- Record for Spare Parts Rebuilders
- Registration before the D.N.R.P.A.
- Registration before the IRAM to obtain the VIN number www.iram.org.ar
LCM – CHAS – Exceptions to the CHAS
Carrying out of the corresponding formalities before the different national and international authorities to obtain the homologation of the Model Configuration Licences (LCM) and the Homologation Codes of Safe Spare Parts (CHAS) of the vehicles in compliance with the automobile Law Nº 24449, the Decree-Laws and rules passed with respect thereto.
INTI – National Institute for Industrial Technology
Secretariat for Industry
DNRPA (National Office for the Automobile Property and Pledge Register)
Afip / Customs
Assessment of the company situation with respect to law requirements
Coordination of the tests needed to be done.
With the laboratories approved in the country and abroad to carry out the tests for:
- Active and Passive Safety
- Gas and Noise pollution
Preparation of the documents to be presented before the different authorities.
Audits of manufacturing factories of the Automobile and Spare Parts Industry together with certifying entities approved by national and international agencies.